Do you have a dispute with your neighbour? Do you have boundary issues? Do you need to force a sale to release your equity?

When push comes to shove barristers can advise on the legality of any one particular issue and fight your case for you. You might also need a barrister to go to court for you, for example, to add a charge over a property or to get one removed. You might need to freeze assets belonging to someone else if they are trying to dissipate them, or you might need advice on dealing with disputes that arise from bankruptcy.