You might be affected by bankruptcy yourself or you might be affected by someone else going into bankruptcy. What can you do? What are you entitled to? Is HMRC allowed to take money before you are entitled to what you are owed? Do you have enough to live off? Is a charge unfairly registered over your property? What protection are you entitled to?


You need advice and the best person to get advice from is a barrister. You do not need to pay for or retain a solicitor – we will find you an experienced barrister who you can deal with directly throughout your case. And with an up front quote for any work done, you will not need to worry about escalating legal costs. We would like to help, so get in touch.